ICSD 2020 : 8th International Conference on Sustainable Development
European Center of Sustainable Development in collaboration with Canadian Institute of Technology will organize the 8th ICSD 2020 International Conference on Sustainable Development, with particular focus on Environmental, Economic and Socio-Cultural Sustainability.
The Conference theme: Creating a unified foundation for the Sustainable Development: Research, Practice and Education
Date: 9- 10 September 2020
Place: Roma Eventi, Pontifical Gregorian University, Piazza della Pilotta, 4, Rome, Italy
The 8th ICSD 2020 will be an excellent opportunity to share your ideas and research findings relevant to the Sustainability Science, through the European network of academics.
This interdisciplinary forum is for scholars, teachers, and practitioners from any professional discipline who share an interest in—and concern for— sustainability in an holistic perspective, where environmental, cultural, economic and social concerns intersect.
Papers will be published in Open Access EJSD Journal (Thompson Reuters) and Proceedings. This ambition will proceed in a multidisciplinary way across the various fields and perspectives, through which we can address the fundamental and related questions of Sustainable Development.
We invite you to submit an abstract in the range of the following streams within the ICSD 2020 program:
1. Economic Sustainability: Financial Sustainability, SME, MicroFinance Emerging Countries, International Trade
2. Environmental Sustainability: Water and Soil conservation, Healthcare, Renewable Energies, Food and Enviromental Legislation
3. Socio-Cultural Sustainability: Sustainable Urbanism, Education, Human Development, Psychology, Sociology
We are inviting proposals for paper presentations, posters/exhibits, or virtual presentation. Proposal ideas that extend beyond these thematic areas will also be considered.
For more information about the ideas and themes underlying this community send an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual participation is available for those who are unable to attend the conference in person. All conference registrants (in-person and virtual) will be published in the European Journal of Sustainable Development, Special Issue ICSD 2020.
Read more: https://ecsdev.org/conference/8th-icsd-2020
- Organised by: European Center of Sustainable Development , CIT University
- Contact name: ICSD Secretariat: Gihan Diab, Vladimiro Pelliciardi, Cesare Anselmi, Diamantina Allushaj
- Phone: +39 0692933214
- Email: email@example.com