Food Labelling 101
Our popular Food Labelling 101 course is back! We will dive into the fundamentals of food labelling and how to ensure your food product is compliant for import or sale in Australia and New Zealand. The full day course will be a hybrid event this year.
You can register to attend in person at the venue (Melbourne CBD, catering provided) or online via Zoom.
We will help you answer questions such as:
- What information MUST appear on your food label?
- How do you write an ingredients list?
- What is the difference between food additives and processing aids?
- When can pictures or brand names get you into trouble?
- How should allergens be declared on a label?