The Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) has opened up entries for the 2019 Packaging Innovation and Design Awards.
Two new categories will join the awards next year: Labelling and Decoration in Design Innovation of the Year, and a special award for Accessible Packaging Design.
AIP executive director Nerida Kelton is encouraging groundbreaking companies and people to put themselves forward for the awards.
“The 2019 Packaging Innovation and Design Awards (PIDA) recognise companies and individuals who are making a significant difference in their field in Australia and New Zealand,” she said.
“The PIDA Awards are the exclusive award program for all Australia and New Zealand entries into the prestigious WorldStar Packaging Awards.”
The full list of awards includes:
Design Innovation of the Year
• Health, Beauty and Wellness
• Domestic and Household
• Labelling and Decoration
• Sustainable Packaging Design
• Save Food Packaging Design
• Accessible Packaging Design
• Young Packaging Professional of the Year
• Industry Packaging Professional of the Year
• The Packaging New Zealand Scholarship