As doors opened for Day 3 of foodpro 2023, the Food & Drink Business media hub fired up for another day of live podcasting, video interviews and visiting as many stands as possible.
Our Food & Drink Business foodpro podcast hub went live with journalist Pippa Haupt, who welcomed Nelson Chymiak from Burkert as the first guest of the day on the podcast’s YouTube live stream. For those who missed the live stream, head to Food & Drink’s LinkedIn page to watch.
Simon Camilleri from Wine Industry Services then joined Pippa Haupt to share some insights about sustainable automation in the wine sector.
Pippa then went to explore the show floor, and publisher Lindy Hughson took over hosting duties, and sat down to talk with Harald Hendriks from Pac Food about sustainable food packaging.
Editor Kim Berry was then joined by guests visiting all the way from Queensland, Nicole McNaughton from Food & Agribusiness Network and Ben Gebert of Food & Fibre Gippsland to discuss the power of collaboration in the food industry. While on the podcast, it was officially announced that Food & Agribusiness Network had appointed McNaughton as CEO.
Later in the day, Kim Berry was joined by Rod Lewis from Extracta for a timely conversation about preventing food waste going to landfill.
Also on the podcast...
- Kim Berry talks with Tony Cartwright of Eighth Day Foods about smart plant-based proteins
- Gilad Sadan from Navi Co Global chats with Lindy Hughson about fibre based produce packaging
- Malcom Neill & Charl Marais chat with Kim Berry about innovation in the food industry
- Glenn Jardine of Cospak Australia talks with Lindy Hughson about market trends in material choices
- Ian & Lauren Robinson from Hawkins Watts chat with Kim Berry reflect on a big year for the company
- Ali Farid from Kerry chats with Kim Berry about the company's taste & nutrition showcase at foodpro
- Jaquelyn Thatcher from SafeDefence talks to Pippa Haupt about impact protection in food facilities
- Kim Berry, Lindy Hughson & Pippa Haupt review their experiences from FoodPro 2023's Day 3