Food & Drink Business ran head-on into Day Two of foodpro 2023 as doors opened today, 24 July.
Our Food & Drink Business foodpro podcast hub went live with publisher Lindy Hughson starting the day on the podcast’s YouTube live stream. For those who missed the live stream, head to Food & Drink’s LinkedIn page to watch.
The first guest of the day was Damian Smyth from Label Makers Group, who joined Lindy to discuss sustainable labels.
Pippa Haupt then took over hosting duties, and was joined on the podcast by Terrance Ryan of NCS Australia, who gave an insight into its NCS's new FreshFocus software solution, designed for the fresh food industry.
Kim Berry was later joined by chocolatier Santiago Cuyugan from Mamecoca, to talk about natural food colourings in chocolate, and to discuss his creation on display on the show floor: an entirely edible chocolate garden made using Oterra’s natural colours.
Trimatt Systems founder Matt Johnson joined the podcast later in the day to discuss digital printing on sustainable packaging, and to bring the news of the successful launch of Trimatt's new CupPro600, a unique to the world machine designed to print food grade ink onto paper cups, ideal for SMEs.
Also on the podcast...
- Lindy Hughson talks with Jessica Ansell to discuss their impressions of FoodPro 2023
- Pippa Haupt talks with Ross Collins from Radial Design about Wyzo the Sidebot
- Kim Berry chats with Peter Tricarico from Schenck Process about solutions for the food industry
- Kim Berry talks with Michael Anderson from Aerofloat about reducing waste water costs
- Pippa Haupt talks with Peter Sackett of CDE Design Solutions about food industry engeering projects
- Lindy Hughson discusses paper based packaging solutions with Mark Rohrlach from Detpak
- Lindy Hughson discusses certification services with Dora Mindakis & Domenic Rossitto from SGS Australia
- Lindy Hughson talks with Chris Littlewood from Combilift about materials handling equipment
- Pippa Haupt & Kim Berry review Day 2 of FoodPro 2023