Award-winning organic snacks brand Whole Kids is introducing seven new products to its range exclusively in Woolworths stores around the country.
Whole Kids offers a variety of snacks and foods that contain no artificial colours, flavours and preservatives and are ethically and sustainably sourced.
Whole Kids founder Monica Meldrum said she is passionate about creating nutritious snacks that children love, and parents can feel good about.
“Our mission is to make it easier for children to be healthier and happier. We’re excited to expand our offering into Woolworths and hope our presence in stores will help busy parents make better choices for their kids,” said Meldrum.
The new products added to the range includes:
- Organic Probiotic Bites (RRP $3.25) - Made from just six ingredients, these bites are packed with one billion live cultures filled with gut-loving good bacteria.
- Organic Soft Cereal Biscuits (RRP $4.00) - Available in two flavours, Apple & Spelt or Oatmeal.
- Organic Wholegrain Puffs (RRP $1.30) - Shaped into playful animal shapes and available in Sweetcorn & Carrot or Cheese & Leek, these puffs are made of real ingredients and are free from added salt and sugar.
- Organic Chia and Quinoa Wafers (RRP $3.00) – These gluten and nut free wafters are made with chia, quinoa and brown rice. Free from sugar, salt, juice and concentrate.
- Organic Wholegrain Apple & Chia Mini ABC's Biscuits (RRP $1.30) – Organic ABC biscuits that use wholegrain GMO-free chia, spelt, oats and rye. These minis are also a source of dietary fibre.
A portion of Whole Kids product sales go to children’s charities and community projects dedicated to health and environmental issues in Australia and around the world.