Victorian wine producer Seppelt has released its 2020 Luxury Collection, highlighting the winery’s finest still and sparkling wines sourced from three key regions – Heathcote, Henty and the Grampians.
The 2020 collection has nine wines in total, including five new vintage release wines, with each of the new releases showcasing something special, says Seppelt winemaker Adam Carnaby.
“Each of the reds, led by the 2018 St Peters Grampians Shiraz are interesting and complex, with impressive acidity, whilst the whites are equally solid – classic Drumborg minerality and finesse,” said Carnaby.
“The 2019 vintage wines from our Drumborg Vineyard are representative of an exceptional vintage. As one of the southernmost vineyards on mainland Australia, the 2019 Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay each bear the distinct and elegant Drumborg characteristics, with fine structure and intensely perfumed nose and complex layered palate.
“The final addition from this iconic vineyard is the 2020 Drumborg Vineyard Riesling – a wine that we’re pleased to see continuing to capture the palates of long-term enthusiasts and newcomers alike.”
The 2020 Seppelt Luxury Collection is now available from select fine wine retailers across Australia.
The 2020 Seppelt Luxury Collection includes:
- 2018 St Peters Grampians Shiraz – RRP $80.00
- 2019 Drumborg Vineyard Henty Pinot Noir – RRP $45.00
- 2020 Drumborg Vineyard Henty Riesling – RRP $40.00
- 2019 Drumborg Vineyard Henty Chardonnay – RRP $40.00
- 2019 Drumborg Vineyard Henty Pinot Meunier – RRP $36.00
- 2008 Show Sparkling Shiraz – RRP $100.00*
- 2013 Salinger Henty Vintage Pinot Noir Chardonnay – RRP $35.00*
- 2017 Chalambar Grampians and Heathcote Shiraz – RRP $27.00*
- 2018 Jaluka Henty Chardonnay – RRP $27.00*
*current vintage release