Campos Coffee is expanding its range of speciality coffee in Woolworths stores from next week, including varieties from its organic brand Sacred Grounds.
Four Campos and three Sacred Grounds coffee packs will make it way on shelf from 24 May. The range includes:
- Campos Superior Blend - 250g ground coffee
- Campos Roma Blend – 250g ground coffee, 500g and 1kg coffee beans
- Campos Organic Blend - 250g ground coffee, 500g and 1kg coffee beans
- Campos Single Origin Colombia – 250g ground coffee, 500g and 1kg coffee beans
- Sacred Grounds Breezy Blend – 500g and 1kg coffee beans
- Sacred Grounds Groover Blend – 500g and 1kg coffee beans
- Sacred Grounds Single Origin Peru – 500g and 1kg coffee beans
Campos founder Will Young said with more people discovering speciality coffee and brewing at home over the last 12 months, it was a natural move for the brands to expand into supermarkets.
“We want everyone to discover just how easy it is to enjoy great coffee wherever you are, and further expanding our range in Woolworths stores around Australia does just this,” said Young.
“We’re passionate about great coffee and are very serious about delivering amazing taste and consistency in every cup because we think coffee is kind of magical. A great cup can transform a moment, a day, spark a relationship or connect a community, and we hope this new range of specialty coffee in Woolworths does just that.”
The new range is available nationwide from Monday.