With less than a week to go to LIVE 2017, and tickets sales closing soon, here's a snapshot of who's coming and what's in it for you.
In it's fourth consecutive year, the LIVE industry forum presented by Food & Drink Business and PKN Packaging News, has once again drawn a diverse audience of food and packaging industry suppliers, as well as brands owners including Arnotts, Beak & Johnston, Coca-Cola Amatil, FivePointFour, Frucor Suntory, Kellogg, Nexba, Parmalat, Shine, SPC, The Food Company, The Kuisine Co, Woolworths, Wrays Organic, Yates and many more.
Why come to LIVE? What's in it for you?
Apart from the opportunity to network with peers, colleagues, clients and customers, you will also:
- Hear how to develop food and beverage products and brand campaigns that resonate with the next generation of consumers;
- Get a peak at the brand new Birch & Waite facilty opening in Revesby in the same week as LIVE;
- Take a 'walk' through the factory of the future, and see what's possible with AI, AR and VR technologies;
- Find out how the Internet of Things is changing the way food businesses operate;
- Discover the next steps for manufacturers to bridge the gap between current infrastructure and the smart production facility of the future;
- Engage in an interactive session on brand campaigns using social influencers led by media personality Jules Lund (including a unique campaign developed specially for LIVE);
- View examples of brilliant personalised and customised brand campaigns enabled by digital printing;
- Get a sense of how just far we can go with intelligent packaging;
- Explore the wild ride that is the millennial shopper journey; and
- Discover innovative approaches taken by big brands to reach and resonate with millennials.
If this sounds like a day well spent, then go here to see the program in detail and book your tickets.