Want to know more about leading beverage brand Frucor Suntory's approach to engaging millennials? You can hear it first hand at our LIVE industry forum.
At the Future Unpacked* industry forum in Sydney on 22 August we feature Sara Salter, Managing Director of challenger brand design agency Saltmine Design Group in conversation with Mark Wiedermann, Marketing Director at Frucor Suntory.
Saltmine Design Group has worked extensively with Frucor Suntory over the last decade on consumer promotions, brand ideation, packaging design and activation across their brand portfolio including V Energy Drink and Maximus.
In this on-stage interview, Sara and Mark will discuss:
- Why we can’t group all millennials together. The motivations and behaviours of an 18 year old are very different to a 34 year old.
- How the changes in the formative years of millennials is shaping their motivations and behaviours within Food and Beverage.
- How to reach and engage millennial shoppers. For example, how millennials value experiences over possessions.
- Why the way we speak to millennials needs to change - brands need to stop interrupting millennials. They can easily sniff out bullshit and value truthfulness.
- How having the right approach to your visual branding and identity can drive successful commercial outcomes as demonstrated through Frucor Suntory campaigns.
- Why brands need to be constantly evolving their below the line presence.
*The Future Unpacked: Industry Game Changers forum is brought to you by Food & Drink Business LIVE + PKN LIVE.
The full-day industry forum will take place at the SMC Conference Centre, Goulburn Street, Sydney CBD on 22 August.
The program is jam-packed with ideas, inspiration and success stories from food and beverage brands and innovators behind new technology transforming the industry.