Registrations have now opened for the AUSPACK processing and packaging trade expo which will take place in March in Melbourne.
This year, the show floor has been designed to provide solutions that address a range of industry trends and global themes, according to organisers.
“AUSPACK 2019 will showcase a host of global trends in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical processing and packaging industries,” said Mark Dingley, chairman of the Australian Packaging & Processing Machinery Association (APPMA), which owns AUSPACK.
“With a record Sydney show in 2017, our 2019 event returning to Melbourne is looking exciting, with the largest display of exhibitors yet. It will be the perfect place for those across the packaging and processing sectors to find solutions to increase efficiencies across their business.”
AUSPACK event director Albert Kruger said, “More than 350 suppliers representing 1,200 global brands will be part of the bigger and better display in 2019.
“The show floor has been designed to provide solutions that address a range of industry trends and themes.” These include:
- digital printing for packaging
- the explosion in e-commerce
- Industry 4.0 and the Industrial Internet of Things
- production-line-flexible machinery to meet the growing variety of packaged-good SKUs
- machinery to produce accessible and convenient packaging formats
- track-and-trace solutions to deal with the rise in counterfeiting, and growing concerns over food security and safety globally
- processing, packaging and labelling equipment designed for the proliferation of craft and artisan food and beverage brands
- sustainable packaging solutions
- smart packaging
- smart factories of the future
AUSPACK 2019 will be held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre on 26-29 March.