Applications for the 2021 Australasian Packaging Innovation & Design Awards (PIDA) are now open to Australian and New Zealand companies making a difference in their field.
The PIDA Awards, presented by the Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP), aim to recognise companies and individuals across a range of sectors, including food and beverage, health and beauty, domestic and household, and more.
The PIDA Awards are also the exclusive award program for all Australia and New Zealand entries into the WorldStar Packaging Awards, which are coordinated by the World Packaging Organisation (WPO).
For more information about the 2021 PIDA Awards and to download the entry forms visit: http://aipack.com.au/2021-pida-awards/
Applications close 5 March.
2021 PIDA Categories include:
- Design Innovation of the Year: Food
- Design Innovation of the Year: Beverage
- Design Innovation of the Year: Health, Beauty & Wellness
- Design Innovation of the Year: Domestic & Household
- Design Innovation of the Year: Labelling & Decoration
- Design Innovation of the Year: Outside the Box
- Sustainable Packaging Special Award
- Save Food Packaging Design Special Award
- Accessible Packaging Design Special Award
- Marketing Special Award
- Young Packaging Professional of the Year
- Industry Packaging Professional of the Year